Silver Wings Camp Hip Hop Dance

Carissa,


I am so proud of you! Deciding to stick with your commitment through a rough time was very admirable. The unknown is very scary, but you faced it with a great attitude and full commitment. You rocked the dance yesterday, as did all the Silverwings! 

I'm very excited to see the direction that the Silver Wings are going to take this year with new leadership. I think it's going to be very positive and these girls are going to learn so much about themselves and their friends during this enlightening period.

Silver Wings will always be number #1 in my book!

P.S. The lighting in this hotel room is just terrible, hence the high amount of noise in these images. I was forced to shoot at 12,800 ISO to get these shots with the lens and lighting I had!



















0 comments: POST A COMMENT

Grab the feed for followup comments!